Tuesday, March 23

Things I Love Right Now

Literally, right now.

Haydon just went for a nap after having a super-fun play time (in which he kinda-sorta rolled over. Ok. I helped him a bit. But it was still exciting). He's also hanging on to things on his own and bringing them up to his mouth. AND he found his thumb after a month of trying. And, while falling asleep in my arms while I was singing and praying over him he did a whole bunch of beautiful sleep smiles. I needed this mom-day after yesterday's mom-day.

And Feist. Secret Heart. Great song.

And friends coming for dinner. I should maybe get started on that while my boy sleeps! SLEEPS! Glory joy hallelujah! (I knew a girl named that once...I'm not kidding. She was pretty great).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails