Monday, April 20

Free...?

I am DONE!

It's true. I wrote my last exam on Saturday night.
And got home to a house of nicely lit candles, flowers, and friends to celebrate my done-ness with me. Oh yeah, and an amazing cake in the shape of a graduation cap made by a devoted husband. Serious skills, eh?




The weekend was pretty busy, with church and work, so today is the first day I've been able to really take in the reality that I suddenly have a lot more time on my hands. I am torn between taking some time to just rest and relax, and writing a massive to-do list of all the things that have been put off for so long. I think today will be a resting day, maybe tomorrow I'll tackle the to-do list.

I think my piano is calling me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails