Wednesday, June 9

What's with today, today...?

hehehe...that quote has been in my head for a couple of days.  I need to watch that movie.

Today is great, actually.  The rest of the week has been kind of crummy.  Well, I've been feeling kind of crummy, the week itself has been good.  Mood is a funny thing.  I have no reason to be feeling "down."  Life is good, we are so blessed, the circumstances are great.  But I have been feeling like junk.  And then I feel guilty...I know that I have no "reason" to feel crummy.  I feel like I should "mind over matter" it and get off my butt and get things done...but I still spent most of yesterday watching TV with my content little dude playing on the bed beside me.  Why are we so afraid of the 'D' word?...and where is the line between baby blues and depression?  Who knows.  I'm feeling much better today, thankfully.

And how could I not?  I spent a good morning with good mama friends, my wee one went down for a nap easily as soon as we walked in the door, and then I made myself bacon and eggs and yummy coffee for lunch.  It's one of those comfy rainy days.

Anyway, I'm supposed to be packing for us to head off to our denomination's annual convention, which I'm really looking forward to.  Good worship, good workshops, a chance to connect with people, and my parents will be there too, which is nice.  A nice little mini business-vacay.  And full days with my James.  Hooray!

I leave you with a link to Mothering Magazine's Top 25 Articles  If you're sick of hearing about breastfeeding and cloth diapers, don't bother.  If, like me, you can't get enough, head on over.  Or if you want something to think about and stretch your mind a bit, check out the one on medical marijuana for nausea during pregnancy.

And have a good rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails