Tuesday, September 21

Blogging...or not

Once upon a time, I blogged.  A lot.

Then I started working.  Life got a little busy (not as busy as it could be, but, still, busy).

There are all kinds of things floating around my mind that I would like to sit and blog about .

Like how God has been so good to us and provided me with good work.

And about how he has taken care of all the little details that I was worried about, like my boy not taking bottles, and child care, and scheduling conflicts.

I want to update you on our spending experiment.

And on our sleeping situation.

I want to blog about how much my boy had grown and changed and what a delight he is.

And about how I measure my success by my clothesline - like, how early I can get clothes out, and how silly I feel when they stay out all night (what will the neighbours think? gasp!)

I want to blog about maturity, and being a grown up, and the ways I've had to do some growing up lately.

And about how it's a bit of a challenge to work out what life looks like at home now that we've changed roles.

Each one of these are a post unto themselves.  But I really don't have time to sit and share.

See, if I'm going to survive, and thrive in this new workin' mama life, if I'm going to be able to love and care for the people that I live with and the people that I work with - 

I really need to spend time sitting with Jesus and do my reflecting in my journal, in his presence.

So, someday I'll blog about all of those things.

In the meantime, I'll get over my desire to prove to you that I am a deep, thoughtful, reflective person who's blog is worth reading...and go spend time with Jesus so I might actually become that person, by his grace at work in me.

1 comment:

  1. I'll still love you (and think you're wonderful and reflective) if you never blog again.

    I miss you - glad life has started to perk up :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails