Thursday, August 19

Buying Stuff

We bought stuff today.

Just thought you should know.

2 baby gates (off kijiji), and some gripe water to try to help the Anti-Sleep.

And because I'm such a great parent, I left the baby gates leaning against a door frame.  And then had to go out, so, I set up the stroller.  I carried the stroller past Haydon, who was heading toward the gates and muttered under my breath "Pull those down on yourself, why don't ya."  Shocking.  That's exactly what he was doing when I came back in.  He was fine, just startled.

Ya, and the gripe water.  James bought that tonight, on a walk, with our little man, at about 8:30.  Why?  BECAUSE HE WON'T GO TO SLEEP DAGNABBIT!  He was doing SO well while we were on holidays...and now.  He's still napping well.  I'm hanging on to that.  But seriously, it was midnight last night when the 3 of us finally got to bed.  Tonight he went to sleep at about 9, but has been up twice since then, and it's only 10:30.

Anywhoooooo.  It's bedtime.  Gotta get it while the gettin's good.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails